Friday, September 29, 2006

9-29-06


flair, originally uploaded by miracle bubbles.

A cup of Rainier flair. Take one. I have a couple thousand of them now. One is on my Timbuk2 bag, that I was looking at while waiting in line at QFC. After staring at it for a good 5 minutes I realized the line was not moving. Why not? Well it seems a couple had decided to buy a pre-made sandwich and a liter of Pepsi with change. They thought it was funny until they didn't have enough change and tried to count it over and over to see if they could make it work. Finally they opted to not get the Pepsi, only the sandwich. Walking across the parking lot I overheard the male say to the female, "man I'm thirtsy".

5 comments:

Tator Salad said...

now thats comedy. It never fails that i get behind those people in line. Just the other day I was in a local gas station and was just trying to pick up a soda. A really attractive girl was buying a pack of gum and it came to .94. I swear she had 200 bucks in big bills but had to go to her car to get change. Came back and only had .88 and tried to bargain (for real). I just handed the lady a buck and said that at least earned a phone number dont you think? The 10 people behind me were like "Hell Yea".

Lefty said...

can you save one of those for me?

Butter Goats said...

Of course!

Lefty said...

sandra bullock says you should blow this one up and send it to us. we'll matte it and frame it.

and we'll wear a few of the buttons, too.

Butter Goats said...

Lefty did you get anything in the mail?