Friday, February 02, 2007

2-2-07

It seems my grand plan has failed. I was hoping to be able to post a photo a day on this blog. I blame it on the my camera, weather, great expectations, and George Bush. I really like my camera, but I NEED a much smaller one. A nice tiny Canon SD800IS would fit perfect in a pocket and be ready to go in a moments notice. The weather really has been crap in Seattle. Rain, snow, rain, snow, wind, and damn cold over the last couple months. I seriously thought I could manage to post a photo a day. What I didn't realize was after a week I had a bunch of boring photos. It didn't seem right to just post photos just to post. Mr. Bush gets the blame just because he is George Bush. I also forgot to mention we have been trying to buy a house and I'm amazed at how much time and energy it takes. Not to mention the crush when you don't get it. Current record for those scoring at home - 0-4. Sigh. What can I do then? I'm going to try for a couple photos a week. No pressure. Try to make this fun. Maybe......

No comments: